Today, consumerization of IT drives user expectations for new apps, richer analytics and support for every device under the sun, IT teams are under increasing pressure to deliver better than “five nines” for virtually every application imaginable, and to do so under a data deluge that shows no signs of abating. And the need is real; The Ponemon Institute estimates the average outage lasts about 90 minutes and costs $450,000!
Attend this TechBytes series, presented by Slashdot Media and sponsored by IBM to learn how enterprises of all kinds are taking advantage of the latest in middleware tools to increase business agility, accelerate decision-making, and embrace hybrid environments to meet increasing user demand while reducing operating costs overall. Attendees will learn:
- How to leverage analytics to increase efficiency while improving reliability
- Benefits of becoming proactive rather than firefighting application performance issues
- How to apply cognitive predictive analytics to stop costly IT outages before they start.
- Where to start when beginning to leverage ITSM in your environment
- Why Telcos and other companies providing “dial-tone” reliability are utilizing advanced analytics tools in their ITSM portfolio to ensure uptime for even the most dynamic network infrastructure
Register now to hear expert speakers discuss how operations insight, analytics, and automation can work together to give your CIO peace of mind and keep your users happy.
About the presenter:
Denny O’Brien is the Program Director for IBM Operations Analytics offering management, where he leads the end-to-end business for IBM's IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) offerings portfolio. He leads design and delivery of market strategy and business enablement for these critical offerings. Denny joined IBM from Tivoli, where he held a series of strategic development, program management, and marketing roles. Denny received his BA in technical communication from East Carolina University.