In today’s information economy, data is at the center of every business, and cybercriminals are developing new ways to get at that data daily. Unfortunately, most enterprises focus on securing things
, and not the data
that can represent almost three-fourths of a company’s value.
This Battlecard takes a data-centric view of security, and offers key considerations when planning enterprise security that keeps data safe and auditors happy.
Key points will include:
- The importance of a unified approach to data security
- Using encryption, masking and redaction to elevate protection
- Why automating discovery matters
- Balancing privacy and compliance with secure use and sharing
- Managing security in an ever-changing environment