What is Talkroute?
Talkroute is a UCaaS provider that gives you the ability to utilize your existing phones, web browser, and PCs with our cloud-based virtual phone system. Now you can have the power of an enterprise-level phone system without the upfront cost and maintenance of an expensive on-site system.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Choose a Phone Number. Pick a new phone number or transfer an existing business number to Talkroute.
- Download Our Apps. Our desktop & mobile apps are available for MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, & Android.
- Configure Your Settings. Customize your greetings, menus, extensions, voicemail, hours of operation, & more.
- Talk, Text, & Meet Anywhere. Call, message, & meet wherever you do business: home, office, or on the road.
Should YOUR Small Business Make Teleworking Permanent?
Teleworking became one of the most common ways that businesses have dealt with the current coronavirus pandemic. With the rise of new platforms and technological advances that allow businesses from all over the world to shift to a telecommuting work model, working remotely is becoming our new normal.
As the days go by, more and more people are getting used to this working model, discovering its value, and realizing that not only is working from home and telecommuting possible… but it can be extremely valuable.
Well over a year later, close to 25% of workers still telework. So is it a viable long-term solution or simply a short-term answer for dealing with the pandemic? To answer this question, we need to take a closer look at the advantages and disadvantages of teleworking for small businesses.
What You Can Do with Talkroute
Check out why 1000’s of businesses trust Talkroute to manage their calls, messages, & meetings.
- Making & receiving business calls. Keep your personal number private by calling from your business number. Our mobile app is available for iOS & Android.
- Texting with your customers. Get instantly notified when a customer sends your business a text & use our apps to reply with a message of your own.
- Video meetings with your team. With Meetings you may share your screen, start a team chat, share your files, annotate on a whiteboard, & record sessions.
- Managing voice messages. Receive voicemail notifications and messages directly to your email.
Get started with Talkroute in minutes