Why focus on data?
Data-driven leaders understand data fuels innovation, drives business value, builds market share, and optimizes operations. But transitioning to data-driven culture doesn’t happen overnight. We’re bringing you expertise and real life examples to help navigate the process.
Join our panel of data experts as they discuss the opportunities data can unlock and the challenges you might face throughout your journey to becoming a data-driven organization.
Expect to learn:
- Why having a data strategy is important and what key steps are needed to become a data-driven organization
- How to properly collect, manage, and share data across internal and external audiences
- How to create a data-driven culture and combat internal resistance across your organization
Meet our experts:
- Chris Donovan, CEO & Founder of Adaptive Product Consulting
- Harvard Pan, Chief Technology Officer of Diameter Health
- Jason Sroka, Chief Analytics Officer of SmartSense by Digi (NASDAQ:DGII)
- Jaya Plmanabhan, Data Scientist & Senior Advisor of Newfire Global Partners
- Moderated by: Nicole Hale, Head of Marketing Services of Newfire Global Partners