Compared to a typical MNO, Truphone offers international users benefits in terms of quality and cost.
When roaming, subscribers generally face increased cost and diminished functionality of service compared to the standards they receive domestically. Truphone’s solution enables it to offer unique selling points over traditional MNOs for customers when roaming, focusing on quality improvements and lower costs.
This independent assessment of the structure and benefits of the Truphone network includes:
Comparison of Truphone and a typical MNO
- Subscribers may have up to eight phone numbers per SIM
- Network design offers the potential of higher calling quality and data transfer rates
- Domestic level of customer service extended around the world
- Proactive network monitoring as opposed to fault fixing
- SMS and call recording in over 160 countries
- Significant cost reduction across Truphone World
Download now to explore how Truphone can help maintain the profitability and productivity of their users when traveling abroad.