Customer Experience Session – Compact Guard Logix
Safety has always been a top priority in many applications for multiple industries. Have you ever wondered how safety architecture can play a major role in your application?
Join our guest speakers from Aagard and AIDA to explore how scalable safety control can help your applications achieve higher performance, increased capacity, improved productivity, and enhanced security.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The safety solutions offered by Rockwell Automation.
- How to deploy a Compact GuardLogix® 5380 safety architecture.
- Discover how scalable safety provides a lower cost of ownership.
Faces of Logix with Blake Moret
Blake Moret, Chairman and CEO of Rockwell Automation, talks about Logix as a cornerstone of the Factory of the Future.
Logix At The Heart
Most people come into contact with something that has been produced using a Logix controller every day: The car you drive to work, the bottled water you drink at your desk, the dressing you use on your dinner salad, the airport shuttle you use to catch your flight, the package you receive from Amazon. Logix is more than hardware ... it's at the heart of our lives, manufacturing your future.
ODVA Video on Integrated Safety
ODVA is a standards development organization and membership association whose members comprise the world’s leading industrial automation companies. ODVA works to advance open, interoperable information and communication technologies in industrial automation.
Start Your Smart Safety Journey
Smarter machines allow smarter manufacturing. An integrated Smart Safety solution provides all the data needed to create a comprehensive picture of the status of the machine or production line.
Smart manufacturing helps you: monitor machine health, increase uptime, improve manufacturing agility, increase safety and productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
Digital transformation acceleration is driving the demand for smart safety solutions, which are now an essential component of a manufacturer’s and processor’s operational resilience strategy, and a key enabler of achieving the productivity required to thrive in this new normal.
To meet this demand, Rockwell Automation has further enhanced its broad portfolio of smart safety solutions.
Safety Automation Builder
The Safety Automation Builder software tool is now integrated with risk assessment software RASWin to help guide engineers through steps of the machinery safety lifecycle within one environment, providing documentation to show compliance with international standards.
See the benefits of Safety Automation Builder outlined in a short animated video.
Five Steps to Improving Safety Maturity
Are you interested in improving your company's machine safety program? Whether your operations are based in one country or around the world, deploying an effective safety program that encompasses all of your plants, employees, machinery, standards and production goals is a substantial undertaking.
Even the most comprehensive safety program can experience head-scratching inconsistencies from plant to plant. Maybe one of your plants is consistently a top safety performer, but another is plagued with ongoing incidents. Perhaps your safety performance is strong across the board, but there are wild variations in safety-related machinery downtime.
Safety and Risk Management in the Age of IIoT
The research presented in this eBook sheds new light on the business value of safety. It shows a clear association between the adoption of safety and risk management best practices and operational benefits. Key topics include:
- Business drivers and strategic objectives of safety initiatives.
- Adoption rates of safety and risk management people, process and technology capabilities in industrial organizations.
- Safety and risk best practices most associated with operational benefits.
- Action steps to help EHS business leaders communicate the strategic value of safety initiatives.
2023 Digital Marketing Trends
Forget about business as usual. In 2023, marketers will need to decode the new rules of engagement brought on by groundbreaking new technologies and fresh platforms.
This free, bookmarkable report reveals:
- The 10 biggest digital marketing trends that will impact marketers this year
- Inspiration and a truckload of examples from real brands
- Advice on how to tap into trends in a meaningful way that makes sense for your brand
- Perspectives on when to jump on the bandwagon, and when not to blindly follow what’s trending
- And much more
Fill out the form to get instant access.
The Marketer of 2023
Learn how marketing professionals from organizations like IKEA, Vela Software, Wunder.io, and Parents Plus are thinking about the tools, resources, and skills that will enable success in 2023.
You’ll learn about:
- The current challenges marketers are facing
- A look back at 2022: What worked? And what are the knowledge and resource gaps that need bridging?
- The improvements organizations can make to ensure success in 2023
Fill out the form to get instant access.
Virtual Panel: Digital Marketing Trends 2023
What digital marketing trends should you look out for in 2023?
Watch this virtual panel where we discuss social media fatigue, ethical marketing, influencers and content creators, community engagement, and more!
We invited experienced marketing professionals from different organizations to discuss the hottest trends. Be ready to take notes as our panellists shared their thoughts, personal experiences, advice and predictions for the new year.
Building a Culture of Recognition for a Distributed Team
One of the best tools to foster belonging and well-being is encouraging peer recognition. But recognition goes beyond acknowledging someone for a job well done; it involves building a culture where an individual’s value as a whole human is recognized.
Join us as we share insights and strategies that you can implement in your organization to build an impactful Culture of Recognition in a remote or distributed workplace.
What we will discuss:
- What does an engaging Culture of Recognition look like? Why is it so important in a distributed workplace?
- Recognizing the “Whole-Human” – moving beyond work-related recognitions
- Tools and strategies for building a Culture of Recognition for a distributed team
Employee Recognition and Rewards Playbook
Any business can improve recruitment and retention by utilizing the power of employee recognition and rewards.
In this playbook You’ll learn these crucial steps:
- Understand the Importance of Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Recognize the Link Between Employee Engagement and Company Profitability
- Secure Support from Top Management
- Learn from Companies with Successful Programs
- Build a Rewards and Recognition Program Customized for Your Company’s Needs
- Watch Your Employees Achieve their Goals as Productivity and Profits Increase
- Track the Effectiveness of Your Program
- Take Your Business to the Next Level of Success
The Complete Guide to Company Core Values
Whether you’re on the HR team of a brand new company, have seen your organization go through a few evolutions since its inception or looking to build a rewards and recognition program, it might be time for you to go through the process of defining your company core values. Company core values can help to improve your company culture and result in stronger employee engagement.
THIS GUIDEBOOK WILL:
- Provide you with background information on core values and why they are so important to any and all organizations
- Walk you through the process of defining your core values
- Demonstrate how to successfully implement your core values to start seeing results
The Complete 2023 PPM Software Buyers Guide for PMO’s
You may think that the best PPM software is the one that fulfills all 150 of your requirements. It’s not true; we have seen companies create a long list of requirements and select the solution that best fit those requirements only to go on to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars and scrapping it later because users did not like the solution. Usability and adoption are king.
In this guide we will give you some straight talk to help you consider the important factors when selecting portfolio management software including:
- Organizational maturity
- Usability (versus complexity)
- Cost to implement (value gap)
- Capabilities (to avoid unnecessary complexity)
- Organizational change
- Portfolio management expertise