Experts Share Tactics to Help Financial Services Organizations
According to PWC, attacks on financial institutions grew 130% last year. And in a recent outage at a regional bank, equipment failure led to $15 million in lost revenue and another $5 million in fee waivers and associated costs. In addition to the raw cost of an incident, financial organizations also face the risk of exposed customer information, regulatory fines, loss of trust and impact to stock prices.
In the webinar, Minimizing Data Disruptions Through Business Continuity Planning, our experts will:
- Define the scope of data continuity, including disaster recovery and mitigation.
- Discuss common causes of service interruptions.
- Show you how to identify the right data continuity solution for your organization.
- Define tiers of disaster recovery, including multi-tenant DR and full-featured solutions.
- Share strategies for handling complexity and other DR issues.
An effective business continuity strategy can provide immense value for your organization — better planning would have saved that regional bank $20 million and a lot of dissatisfied customers.