Navigating the 7 Pitfalls of Incident Management
Technology organizations are constantly under pressure to do more with less. With the explosion in both complexity and quantity of applications and digital infrastructure teams need to support, it’s becoming even more critical for IT teams to invest in automation. Explore seven painful anti-patterns that can get in the way of automating incident response for faster resolution and fewer escalations. Learn how you can:
- Prevent Incidents and Reduce Incident Duration
- Reduce the Cost of Response
- Share Knowledge and Continuously Improve
Learn how to tackle these issues to help your team achieve faster resolution and fewer incidents.
The speed, flexibility, and security controls dictated by today's business demands can't be met with the old practices that Operations has historically relied on. Self-Service operations is a key design pattern that allows organizations to move faster, be more flexible and lock things down. Read this ebook to learn how self-service operations allows you to:
- Distribute and align operations activity to unlock the full potential of your people and move as fast as your business demands.
- Experience fewer interruptions and less waiting, resulting in getting more done.
Learn why Self-Service operations is a straightforward, yet powerful operating model that should be in every IT leader’s playbook.
What is Runbook Automation?
Operations teams feel beat down from working in a high pressure environment with tons of requests and rework. What will Runbook Automation do for your operations?
- Less waiting and quicker turnaround times — Replace "open a ticket and wait" with "here's the button to do it yourself."
- Fewer interruptions and escalations— Cut down on the repetitive requests that disrupt your already overworked subject matter experts and delay other work.
- Shorter incidents — Enable those closest to the problem to take action quickly and effectively.
Learn how Runbook automation can easily translate expert operations knowledge into automated procedures that anyone in your organization can execute on-demand.