Webinar – Achieving an API-led approach to healthcare interoperability
New healthcare interoperability rules, from CMS to ONC, require healthcare providers and payers to adopt new FHIR-based APIs for clinical data sharing. See how Salesforce and MuleSoft's API-led methodology — combined with our new MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare — can help organizations meet these new rules and their digital transformation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The new FHIR API requirements for payers, providers, and health IT professionals.
- How Anypoint Platform and MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare simplify FHIR API compliance.
- The benefits of Anypoint Platform in broadly supporting interoperability.
This is part one of a two-part webinar series on how MuleSoft is tackling healthcare interoperability and critical integration use cases:
- Part 1: Achieving an API-led approach to healthcare interoperability
- Part 2: Digital health simplified with MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare
- Sean Kennedy, Senior Director, Industry Solutions and Architecture, Salesforce
- Kevin Flanagan, Healthcare Product Marketing, MuleSoft