How CPQ software can help you grow your business
4 strategies to help move beyond lean and build a competitive advantage
Read more about the 4 strategies to move beyond lean:
- Dynamically generate bills of materials and routings
- Automate the production of shop floor drawings
- Feed quote data to forecasting for a better master schedule
- Change the products and features you offer for sale dynamically.
Get access to this exclusive report by registering on the right.
A CIO’s Guide to DevOps
You've heard about DevOps and digital transformation. What do they have to do with you, the CIO? How can you make sure your organization is not just current, but staying truly competitive?
Puppet takes on these questions in their guide to DevOps for CIOs, covering:
- What DevOps actually means, and how it makes a difference.
- Why DevOps matters to digital transformation in today's business climate and beyond.
- How DevOps principles and practices can build your organizational muscle to deal with today's changes — and those to come.
The guide is based on survey findings and research gathered over five years from more than 25,000 IT professionals around the world. There's no bigger study of successful IT organizations and what they're doing right. Learn from the experience of others, and keep your organization out ahead of your competitors.
Bettering Your Business: Why professional development is a pivotal factor in business success
A shocking $11 billion is lost annually due to employee turnover with the total cost of replacing an employee anywhere from 90% to 200% of his/her annual salary, but benefits like employer sponsored training programs can help to make sure you retain your staff. 46% of employees say their company’s training courses/methods make them less likely to leave. Studies show companies that offer employee-training opportunities have a lower turnover rate because staff members are more engaged at work making them more committed to their job and to the organization.
So how can you ensure you have the right training for your IT staff? Download this eBook today to get the data you need to make informed decisions for your company.
An ITIL eBook That is Not Boring
Your pain‑free guide to ITIL and Service Strategy
Learning ITIL is not easy. Memorizing all those technical terms and processes could easily put you to sleep…or maybe make you want to cry.
No tears here, my friend. This is a different kind of ITIL guide.
Yes, ITIL can be dry, but this eBook is jam‑packed with enough playful explanations and cheesy jokes to keep you happy and awake.
- What ITIL is and why it’s so important to keep everything running at work
- How ITIL works in five main stages to prove you know how to facilitate the smooth delivery of IT services
- A deep dive into the first stage: Service Strategy
Happy (tear‑free) reading!
Legacy ITSM—Can you risk it?
In the race for greater differentiation and innovation, Legacy ITSM systems are slowing businesses down in a big way. It’s becoming harder and harder for IT to serve the business with technology that is outdated, rigid and complex. Organizations intent on “getting by” aren’t doing the business any favors. In fact, the “do nothing” approach is putting the business at serious risk.
This short paper takes a look at some of the challenges businesses are facing today and what’s at stake if they continue down the legacy path, including:
- Continued depletion of IT budget and resources
- Inability to meet the needs of a growing millennial workforce
- Failure to innovate and drive business outcomes
Goodbye Manual Processes, Hello Productivity
Learn how automation is the key to saving time and boosting satisfaction
This eBook, “Accelerate Service Delivery with Automation,” will help you reclaim lost productivity with:
- An overview of the objectives and benefits of automation
- Best practices for transforming your ITSM into a modern, reliable experience
- Useful measurements for gauging progress and demonstrating the success of your automation efforts
Get the eBook
Nucleus Research Guidebook: IBM QRadar on Cloud