EHR Buyer’s Guide
The advances in healthcare EHRs have spurred practice efficiencies, improved care through patient data sharing, and improved workflows within the practice. Technology Advances have also caused some providers to stress over how to pick the right one. At the same time, a purpose-built EHR may be the key to mitigating the increasing rates of provider burnout and making for a financially solvent practice.
Although the increased use of technology, including the requirement to implement it in independent practices to secure certain value-based care reimbursements, has been shown to contribute to the burnout rate, integrated healthcare technology can be the solution needed to help improve and simplify care team workflows, reducing the stressors that contribute to burnout.
For example, the research on physician burnout found that, on a scale of 0 to 100, a 10-point increase in the usability of an electronic health record (EHR) will decrease the odds of physician burnout by 30%.
How to Maximize Your Hiring Process to Attract Top Talent
The hiring process, or recruitment process, you implement can have a great impact on the future success of your small business.
Your employees are a valuable asset to your company so you need the right people on board to influence your business’s performance and prosperity. This is why it’s essential to have an efficient and effective hiring process in place.
In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of maximizing your hiring process and how to do so using Zenkit.
The Importance & Benefits of Project Management Software
When working from a home office, the ability to connect & collaborate with teams remotely is critical. All project functions must be performed effectively & efficiently away from the office & other team members. Frustration levels can rise when basic project functions such as tracking deliverables, managing resources, time, & budgets, & facilitating inter-team communications are not carried out. This invariably leads to decreased productivity & increased attrition amongst the team.
One of the most effective tools for making the transition to an online space more manageable is project management software. This type of SaaS product not only helps project managers manage & track their teams but also ensures that the entire team is on the same page throughout the project’s life cycle.
The Importance of Knowledge Bases for Businesses
Sir Francis Bacon gave credence to the phrase “knowledge itself is power” in his 1597 work, ‘Meditationes Sacrae.’ These four words are still used today to express the belief that knowledge is the foundation of every successful enterprise. How one obtains it &, more importantly, how one shares it will serve as the basis for both one’s reputation & growth.
We at Zenkit believe that knowledge is power as well. As a result, we have carefully designed our solutions to revolve around the ability to easily capture & share knowledge with others. In fact, our own ‘Hypernotes’ is a tool designed specifically for this purpose. Hypernotes is a fantastic way to get creative with how you create, share, & understand knowledge with others, thanks to its enhanced knowledge management features.
Zenkit Suite – Customer Stories
Our mission at Zenkit is simple: We want to make you and your team as productive as possible. To achieve this we have a very basic key idea: Build simple tools for every area in your team’s workday – and add superior interaction between them.
Don’t just listen to what we say. Our users from various industries and sectors are sharing how Zenkit plays an important role in their everyday workflow.
Digital Validation: Achieving Modern Compliance for Modern Testing with Tricentis Vera™
Join us to see how modernizing compliance with Tricentis Vera™ to support digital validation for life sciences. In this webinar you will learn:
- How Tricentis Vera™ helps you meet business objectives while satisfying compliance requirements.
- How shifting to digital validation supports quality, not documents.
- How you can easily implement electronic signatures, automated review and approvals process, and technical controls across the development and testing toolchain.
- Modernize software compliance in life sciences.
- Enhance CSV lifecycle with digital validation.
- Adopt compliance for Agile testing.
Agile, Digital Validation: How to Modernize Software Testing for Life Sciences
Remain competitive and compliant when adopting a digital approach to validation. Uncover important industry trends life sciences organizations must address, such as:
- Why a modernization strategy is needed in regulated software testing, and how adopting digital, data-driven approach with Tricentis Vera™ addresses this need in Computer System Validation today.
- The industry trends influencing modernization in computer systems validation.
- The advantages of adopting an Agile, digital approach to validation.
- The limitation of document-based approaches for review and approval.
- Modernize software testing for life sciences.
- Why life science companies choose Vera™ to lower costs and increase efficiency.
Best Practices for Computer Systems Validation in The Digital Age
Negotiate changes with computer systems validation best practices to get ahead of increasing demands around digital transformation. Learn valuable tips for negotiating changes with computer systems validation, such as:
- Important steps to plan, develop, manage, and control your computer systems validation program.
- List of best practices to help implement an effective, scalable software compliance program that supports digital transformation initiatives.
- Minimize risks, reduce cost, and avoid common pitfalls.
- Reduce the costs, risks, and complexities of compliance.
- Plan an effective and efficient CSV program.
- Key mistakes to avoid with computer systems validation.
10 Reasons Why Companies Choose OpenLogic for OSS Support
As shown in the 2022 State of Open Source Report, organizations around the world today are consuming and contributing to open source software more than ever before. But successfully using open source in business critical applications requires dependable OSS support.
In this blog, we discuss the top 10 reasons why companies choose OpenLogic by Perforce for their OSS support, and why that support is critical to harnessing the true innovative potential of OSS.
State of OSS Commercial
Open source software underpins the IT infrastructure that powers the digital economy – and the pace at which organizations are expanding their use of OSS is only continuing to grow.
So how can teams keep track of a rapidly expanding set of open source technologies, and ensure their companies are fully realizing the benefits of open source software in 2022 and beyond?
Decision Maker’s Guide to Enterprise Linux
When you download the Decision Maker’s Guide to Enterprise Linux, you get instant access to timely and in-depth analysis on enterprise Linux distributions — ranging from stalwarts like CentOS and RHEL, to emerging distributions like Rocky Linux. For each distribution, we provide an expert assessment of:
- Build stability.
- Ecosystem maturity.
- Release cadence and frequency.
- Viability for use at enterprise scale.
- And more.
From RHEL to Rocky: What to Expect in Enterprise
In our new webinar featuring Perforce Chief Open Source and Security Evangelist Javier Perez, and OpenLogic Enterprise Linux Developer and Rocky Linux Contributor Rich Alloway, we discuss what to expect from these upcoming releases, and why enterprises working with Enterprise Linux should be paying close attention.
Attend the webinar for detailed analysis on:
- The top Enterprise Linux distributions of 2022.
- What to watch for in upcoming Enterprise Linux 9 releases.
- Which CentOS alternatives are primed for success moving forward.
- And more!
Innovation Use Case Assessment Infographic
See how compatible your use case is with Betty Blocks. We hear from our users that they want to create all types of solutions. Whilst there are endless possibilities of solutions that can be created with Betty Blocks, when creating a use case there are factors to consider.
Follow the steps below to discover if your use case is a good fit with Betty Blocks!
The Top 6 No-Code Legal Applications
In order to stay ahead of innovative competitors and fast-emerging legal tech companies, law firms need to onboard new technology and build applications themselves.
How can your firm do this? And what kind of applications could you build?
In our article “The Top Six Legal Applications Your Law Firm Can Build Without Coding” we explain how law firms can empower business users in the development process on the Betty Blocks platform. Yes, your very own people (with the best knowledge of your firm, its employees, and its clients) will be at the forefront of innovation.
The article sets out six examples of both internal and customer-facing applications your firm could build using LCNC technology.
The Case for Digital Transformation in the Legal Profession
In this whitepaper, we’ll take a closer look at some of the challenges faced by law firms today, both in terms of achieving current goals and creating opportunities for growth. We’ll explore why the legal profession should be looking to implement digital transformation strategies without delay.
We’ll also look at what some of the leading law firms are doing to drive innovation, including:
- Digital tools, processes, and strategies;
- Advocating for cultural change (including how innovation can work alongside the billable hour model);
- Changing the way legal professionals are trained;
- Expanding current roles and creating new ones.